Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Midná's Second Application.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
midna

Midná's Second Application. Empty
PostSubject: Midná's Second Application.   Midná's Second Application. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 5:19 am

Name : William

Time you can play : I can play around 15:30 - 00:00 server time every day. And as long as needed on weekends

Why you want to leave your previous guild : Didn't really left it I migrated to talnivarr because my friends play here so yeah I left my last guild because of that.Raiding

Raiding Availability : Well I am good on my class I know how to play as tank and Dps, But I only got gear for Dps. I got macro's which execute different attacks at same time, and I am Very good on taking sparks for Malygos

Why you think you will be a good addition to the guild : Because I can raid loot and I am an Real gamer which can focus on raid and learn new tactics easy so now when ulduar come won't be long until I know full tac's on it.

General information about yourself : I am 15 years old and I come from Sweden I don't really find my English grammar a problem for my age.
I can raid loot so So won't be a problem with '' You need to go to sleep now '' I can stay up to 00:00 on weeks and how long I want on weekends.. I go out with friends on weeks sometimes and stay out for long if not raid.

Explanation About Rumors of me Ninja loot in Malygos : Well first of all it was my brother who ninja looted Black Ice when I was on a school trip in Denmark he went into my room and found my secret note where I keep my Account information : My password and my Account name and all that..
Well he logged into my account and Start asking in my guild = wasted talent, for player to 10 man Malygos he got himself a good raid with geared players and He started the boss. There were 6 players of Wasted talent in there, What Dropped was Black Ice and The Necklace he decided to Ninja loot Black ice and leave.
He did then the players couldn't get rest of loot since of my brother just left.
When I came home I logged into my account after awhile then I noticed I had Black Ice and players kept whispering me : Ninja haha was it really worth Ninja loot now your reputation is ruined I went like WTF I haven't been playing for at least 1 week and I Didn't have black Ice.
After awhile I noticed that I was kicked out from wasted talent due to ninja looting.
I asked my friends if they logged into my account ( My friends don't know my account information ) and one of my friends have seen me online that week and he talked with my brother meanwhile he was online, he asked if it was my brother playing, and he agreed. So then I knew it was him.
Trust me I Beat my brother up many times for this and I can't get a guild anymore due of my reputation so I would like immortality to Reconsider about my Application since it wasn't me who ninja looted.
Maybe you guys think I just talk a bunch of crap but I don't find it very intelligent to Ninja loot and item in a raid which has 6 members of the guild I am currently active in.

If there is anymore questions about the My Brother ninja looting Black ice please leave a comment, Thanks.

Last edited by midna on Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:12 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Midori

PostSubject: Re: Midná's Second Application.   Midná's Second Application. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 5:23 am

Iv had a talk with this guy before earlier today and i think that every person should get a second chance. I don't know really of my opinion counts but atleast iv got my thing said
Back to top Go down
Ironfoot
Admin
Ironfoot

PostSubject: Re: Midná's Second Application.   Midná's Second Application. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 7:43 am

I've discussed this with the GM and we both agree that it's still a decline.

If the story about your brother logging on as you is true then that's a problem in itself. We've had big issue's in the past with people logging onto accounts in the guild, and have just recently kicked someone for exactly that.

On the other hand if the story is false and you did actually ninja the loot then there is no way we could accept you.

So either way it's still the same.

Declined.
Back to top Go down
midna

PostSubject: Re: Midná's Second Application.   Midná's Second Application. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 7:55 am

Well as I told you I got a secret note in my room which contain my account information he found that one..
I can understand ur afraid it will happen agian but it won't since I don't got one of these notes anymore, And if you still thinks it's me I can't understand why since I wouldn't ninja loot an item with a raid with 6 players in my guild helping me.. I am afraid you guys won't reconsider this application ..

Thanks anyway, I'll change server this friday Due I can't get a guild. And I'm hated for what my brother did.
Back to top Go down
Selena

PostSubject: Re: Midná's Second Application.   Midná's Second Application. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 9:01 am

Well now i know that it was not you're little kid brother but you're self

Because you said you were a member of the guild Wasted Talent while doing the raid and thats a lie.

You did 3 times a aplly on the forum and they declined you the 1st and the 2nd time,

then you did it another apply an in that time we had a new Classleader so he accepted you after a lot of talking with the officers

you got you're 3rde DECLINED.
So stop doing the bullshit and change you're name or go to another server!!!
Back to top Go down
Ironfoot
Admin
Ironfoot

PostSubject: Re: Midná's Second Application.   Midná's Second Application. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 9:41 am

Lol.

Thanks for making this easier.

I've removed your post and I'll be blocking you when I get home.

Have fun with your migration.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Midná's Second Application.   Midná's Second Application. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Midná's Second Application.
Page 1 of 1