Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Midna's Deathknight Application DPS Build.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
midna

Midna's Deathknight Application DPS Build. Empty
PostSubject: Midna's Deathknight Application DPS Build.   Midna's Deathknight Application DPS Build. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 1:07 pm

Armory Link to your Character : http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Talnivarr&n=Midn%C3%A1

Why you want to join this guild : Beacause I like to raid and I heard aloot about this guild and it semms like a friendly guild.

Time you can play : I can play around 15:30 - 00:00 server time every day.

Why you want to leave your previous guild : Didn't really left it I migrated to talnivarr beacause my friends play here so yeah I left my last guild beacause of that.

Raiding Availability : Well I am good on my class I know how to play as tank and Dps, But I only got gear for Dps. I got macro's which execute diffrent's attacks at same time, and I am Very good on taking sparks for Malygos Razz ( If the tank know's how to do it.

Why you think you will be a good addition to the guild : Beacause I can raid aloot and I am an Reall gamer which can focus on raid and learn new tactics easy so now when ulduar come won't be long until I know full tac's on it Razz.

Previous Raiding Experience I was in the sixth best guild in trollbane before I migrated we raided 3 drakes up but I never cleared it Razz So I know tactics for it.

Your age I am 15 years old and I come from sweden I don't really find my english grammar a problem for my age.
I can raid aloot so So won't be a problem with '' You need to go to sleep now '' I can stay up to 00:00 on weeks and how long I want on weekends..

Hope I can join the guild.
Back to top Go down
superjade

superjade

PostSubject: Re: Midna's Deathknight Application DPS Build.   Midna's Deathknight Application DPS Build. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 11:36 pm

Ninja looter
Tryed to apply at my previous guild also but got not accepted because he ninja'd loot at malygos
I have his apply comment here:

Re: Application: Midná, 80 Death Knight | Monday, March 9, 2009 - 12:20 PM
Well, about 10 minutes ago you led a raid to Malygos 10. A member of our guild was in that and told us you took some loot then logged straight off.
Way to fail, good luck finding a guild on this server now.

DECLINED

BUT im not an officer so its not up to me
Back to top Go down
Ironfoot
Admin
Ironfoot

PostSubject: Re: Midna's Deathknight Application DPS Build.   Midna's Deathknight Application DPS Build. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 2:02 am

Luckily I am an Officer Razz

I had already heard you were a ninja looter before Superjade confirmed it, so there is no way you would be joining.

Declined
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Midna's Deathknight Application DPS Build.   Midna's Deathknight Application DPS Build. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Midna's Deathknight Application DPS Build.
Page 1 of 1