Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Progress update

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ebonarch
Admin

Progress update Empty
PostSubject: Progress update   Progress update Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 10:02 am

Well we now have 4 wings of naxx 25 down with just sapp and KT to go.

Sarth + 1 drake in ten man seems piss now.

Malygos is still eluding us, and 18% with deathgrip fuck ups by me wasnt a bad try.

Looking forward to gearing our new members and progressing to clear naxx 25 etc.

I think we will more or less clear everything in time for ulduar, providing everyone puts in hardwork and alot of sweat and tears Smile

Good luck to the members that left. Zoneis, puuh and gashud. Although i was ultra pissed off that you guys left without telling me, am not bothered any more as Tonny has stepped up to the plate and is pushing out enough dps (more than enough) to compensate.

Good job tonny and well done everyone who continues to raid with us, despite being criticized Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ironfoot
Admin
Ironfoot

Progress update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Progress update   Progress update Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 10:43 am

While I like the sentiment that we aren't angry at the nabs that left anymore, you missed 1 vital piece of information - I banned them so they can't see this Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Progress update
Page 1 of 1